Sataturf.com is participating in Amazon Affiliate program so there are affiliate links included in the pages and we earn commissions through this program and affiliate links.
Best 18650 Flashlight With Tail Switch for 2023
Are you searching for good power and comfort in one flashlight?
Then the Flashlight with the tail switch and the 18650 battery system is the best option for you.
Because the 18650 flashlight is powerful enough to provide long battery life and the tail switch makes it easy to use the flashlight.
To simplify your search for the 18650 flashlights with a tail switch, we have researched and listed the top 5 flashlights so that you can avoid time-consuming research.
List of Products
- SureFire E2D Defender Ultra Dual-Output LED Flashlight with Tailcap Click Switch
- Fenix Bundle PD35 TAC CREE LED Tactical Flashlight 18650 Li-ion Battery
- klarus XT2CR Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight, Dual Tail Switches best 18650
- Lklarus XT11GT Pro 2200 Lumens Tactical Flashlight best 18650 flashlight
- Smith & Wesson1x18650 1050 Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight 18650 flashlight
1. SureFire E2D Defender Ultra Dual-Output LED Flashlight with Tailcap Click Switch
LED Defender Ultra from E2D has a lumen output of 1,000 and a secondary output of five for map reading and other tasks.
Bezel design can break the car window during an emergency.
The LED light source is virtually indestructible and is controlled to maximize output while consuming minimal power.
The custom TIR lens on E2D produces a tight beam that covers a wide area and still has enough light for peripheral vision.
A bezel and scalloped tail-cap combined with an ergonomic tactical tail-cap switch allow for quick access to the maximum output under high-stress conditions.
Durable aluminum aircraft body that meets Mil-spec for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
Specs And Features
- An ultra-compact LED flashlight with dual outputs
- Tactical Ergonomic Tailcap
- An innovative pocket clip
- The body is made of aluminum alloy for strength
2. Fenix Bundle PD35 TAC CREE LED Tactical Flashlight
There are multiple features on this flashlight, including max output is 1000 lumens and tactical tail switch as well as momentary-on functionality.
The side switch is made from rugged stainless steel. During Outdoor mode, it can only switch modes. Battery replacement reminder indicates when the battery needs replacing.
Advanced digital control keeps the screen constant.
By turning on the memory circuit, the output mode automatically sets itself to the state last used.
Reverse polarity protection to stop damage due to poor battery installation.
Ergonomic design with anti-slip properties. It’s waterproof up to the IPX-8 standard, submergible for 30 minutes.
Features and Specs
- Made from high-quality aluminum
- Requires one 18650 battery or two 3V Li-ion batteries
- Momentary-on tactical tail switch
- The bundle includes a 3500mAh lithium-ion battery and a carrying case
3. klarus XT2CR Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight
A CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED provides 1600lumens, beam length up to 262 yards, ultra-compact size, and lightweight body, ideal for one-hand tactical control.
This adapter allows users to connect their devices directly to their Micro USB cables.
It comes with a convenient Battery Capacity Indicator so users know how much battery time they have left.
With the Smart Temperature Control System (ITS), the maximum brightness is adjusted with the internal temperature, to ensure safety, stability, and best performance.
Anodized and HAIII anti-abrasive finish on aluminum 6061-T6, which is up to 1 meter in impact resistance and waterproof to IPX8 standards. In Tactical Mode: One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch Turbo; Outdoor Mode: One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo.
Specs And Features
- Aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- The waterproof rating is IPX8
- LED, CREE HD XHP35 E4; 50000 hours lamp life; better optical performance
- Output up to 1600 lumens
- Battery included (18GT-36) 3600mAh 18650
- Battery loading system suitable for many battery types
- The stainless steel bezel ring protects the components
4. klarus XT11GT Pro 2200 Lumens Tactical Flashlight
XT11GT Upgraded Version: Designed for more reliable, tactical operation and use than the previous model.
Updates to the switch and tail switch, cancellation of the side switch.
It boasts an extremely compact size and lightweight body, essential for one-handed tactical control.
Equipped with a CREE XHP35 HD LED, it can generate a maximum output of 2200 lumens, having a beam distance of 320m.
This is the top-of-the-line dual tail switch design from Klarus, a large control surface, distinct control area, and high response capability.
Charge your device directly with a USB socket, a power bank, computer, phone adapter, USB sockets, etc.
Hard anodizing on the aluminum body gives it greater resistance to corrosion, abrasion, and shock, while its 1-meter drop resistance also proves that it is water-resistant.
The XT11GT Pro is tough, reliable, and rugged.
Specs And Features
- You will have full tactical control with the 5th generation Tail Dual Switch
- Weight: 122.8g (without battery)
- One-meter Impact Resistant
- IPX8 Water-Resistant
- There are 4 lighting modes (Turbo/High/Medium/Low) and 2 flashings lightings (Strobe/SOS)
- Running time in low mode is up to 150 hours.
5. Smith & Wesson1x18650 1050 Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight
You can have a light that is right for you with the Smith & Wesson M&P Delta force Ms rxp 1×18650 1,050 lumen flashlight.
Anodized aerospace aluminum construction and a lanyard carry strap make this tactical flashlight ready for any situation.
It has memory retention and 4 light modes to ensure you have the light setting that you need.
Lighted with LEDs and designed to be waterproof, these flashlights are ready when you need them.
Specs And Features
- Light output: 1050 lumens
- 2 hours and 50 minutes of runtime on High
- The runtime of 18 hours on Low
- 1.57” head diameter, 5.9” overall length, and weighs 7.41 oz
- Waterproof and impact-resistant
- Anodized aluminum construction is constructed in a single piece