Here are my few recommendation for best flashlights that requires 26650 Batteries and are good enough with brightness.
List of Best 26650 Flashlights
- ThruNite TC20
- ThruNite Catapult V6 Rechargeable
- WOWTAC A5 3650
1. ThruNite TC20
This is one of my favorite 26650 flashlight.
ThruNite TC20 design is good and the body is made from Aluminium.
This flashlight provides 0.5 to 3800 lumens which is great to have.
Also this a compact flashlight and has a size of around 5 inches making it easy to carry around.
This Flashlight requires one battery of 26650 and has a built in USB 2A charging port which is helpful in easy recharging.
There is no IP certification mentioned but the manufacturer claims water resistance on it.
Overall it’s a great flashlight with good enough price.
- Strong body made from Aluminium.
- 0.5 to 3800 adjustable lumens
- Requires one 26650 battery
- Compact (Near 5 inches in size)
- Good value
- High and adjustable lumens
- No IP certifications mentioned.
- A little pricey.
2. ThruNite Catapult V6 Rechargeable
This is another quality product from ThruNite.
The design on ThruNite Catapult V6 is great, compact and easy to handle with one hand and is strong due to Aluminium body.
This flashlight provides IP-8 rating making it water resistance and great for various weather conditions.
The lumens on V6 are 1700 at max output which makes it very bright and can reach up-to the distance of 750 meter.
This is an adjustable flashlight which provides six light modes ranging from Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and to also Strobe for emergency situations.
And most importantly the battery on this is great too because it requires 1*26650 battery which is included in the box also it’s rechargeable and has a built-in USB 2A charging port.
All these features and the sturdy design makes it a great flashlight to have for normal use and for rough use.
- Aluminium body
- Compact and strong
- IP-8 rating
- Adjustable lumens and 1700 lumen at max
- Requires one 26650 recharge able battery
- USB 2A charging port
- 6 Light modes ranging from Firefly,Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe
- Many best qualities.
- None in my opinion.
3. WOWTAC A5 3650
This Flashlight WOWTAC A5 3650 is also a great 26650 flashlight to have.
First of all the design is great with high-quality aluminum alloy body making it incredibly strong and lightweight.
Due to CREE XHP35 HI LED this flashlight produces up to 1890 lumens at max and the beam reaches the distance of 1853 ft / 565 m.
Also this flashlight is powered by a rechargeable 26650 5000mAh cell battery which helps to survive the dark night or power outages.
Has a built-In 2A USB charging port which makes it to be recharged by any USB port such as a power bank or a car charger socket.
- LED:XHP35 HI
- Material:Aluminium alloy
- Weight:229g (Including the battery weight)
- Firefly Mode: 0.5 lumens
- Low Mode: 28 lumens
- Medium Mode: 208 lumens
- High Mode: 1058 lumens
- Turbo Mode: 1895 lumens
- SOS Mode: 1200 lumens
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Waterproof Level: IP-8 rating, up-to 2meters
- WOWTAC 26650 5000mAh battery*1
- Spare O-ring*2
- USB Rubber Cover *1
- Micro USB Charging Cable *1
- Lanyard *1
- Great Value with tons of features.
- A little expensive as compared to others but provides value with features.