It is better to live healthy than a life of luxury, but are you serious about living healthier than a luxury?
Some diseases get infected immediately but don’t go away very quickly with proper treatment.
Most of these diseases are air-borne diseases, which are increasing from time to time.
A polluted environment can disrupt the life of a person due to air allergies.
There are many different types of allergies, but air allergies are one of the most dangerous types.
Thus, we recommend you get an air purifier to ensure that you do not suffer from these slow poisons.
But which one is best for allergies in 100-500 sq feet?
Take a look at our priority list so you can save time in your life.
Note: Our list contains a large number of purifiers with HEPA filters that provide better purification levels.
5 Best Air Purifiers For Allergies In 100-500 Square Feet
- LEVOIT Smart Wi-Fi Air Purifier for Home Large Room with H13 True HEPA Filter Smoke Eater and Odor Eliminator, Cleaners for Allergies
- Medify Air MA-40-W V2.0 Air Purifier with H13 HEPA filter – a higher grade of HEPA for 840 Sq.
- Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier, UV Light Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs, Filters Allergies, Pets, Pollen, Smoke, etc
- TaoTronics HEPA H13 Air Purifier for Home, Allergies Smoke Pollen Pets, Home Air Cleaner Filtration System
- Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet Air Purifier w/WiFi (SPA-780N, Black, Pet Allergy)
1. LEVOIT Smart Wi-Fi Air Purifier for Home Large Room with H13 True HEPA Filter Smoke Eater and Odor Eliminator, Cleaners for Allergies
Levoit’s air purifier is one of today’s best smart air purifiers.
This smart air purifier provides the ability to control it by Google home assistant or Alexa.
It just needs a simple voice command with its vesync app.
There are ten settings in this app, as well as a schedule mode to ensure that you will always have fresh air in your home.
You can set it to clean an area of 900sq ft in an hour or a 500sq ft area in 33 minutes.
It has different power modes and different fan speeds.
Due to its ability to provide relief from many allergies, it is a highly recommendable device, remove 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold, and pet dander with its 3 in 1 filtration system.
This machine has improved filtration by 30% compared to many other air purifiers since it comes with 3 filters (charcoal, hepa13, and a pre-filter) as well as the auto mode to adjust the fan settings based on the smart sensor.
- Uninterrupted sleep is enhanced by low noise levels.
- Auto mode and smart sensor
- App control capability
- Portable and lightweight.
- It will sometimes not work well to reset the Filter.
- The maximum setting makes a lot of noise
2. Medify Air MA-40-W V2.0 Air Purifier with H13 HEPA filter – a higher grade of HEPA for 840 Sq.
Our second priority was Medify.
This unit has a HEPA 13 filtration system that works better than true HEPA filters, covering 1600 square feet in an hour, 840 square feet in 30 minutes, and 420 square feet in fifteen minutes.
A non-noisy sleeping experience is provided, with a tempered glass panel as impressive as your cell phone screen.
You can choose between 3 different fan speed settings for more options.
The purifier is safe for children if you put a child lock on it.
It doesn’t weigh that much (15 pounds), unlike other purifiers that may cause you some headaches if you want to move it from one place to another.
We believe that no one can provide you a lifetime warranty with their purifiers anymore, especially with the price of this one.
The filter changing system does not take long but it does cost around $50. Ionizers work fine, but you have to edit the settings or leave them on high to get the best results. You can also disable them without any issue.
- Setting up immediately
- The warranty is valid for a lifetime.
- It works great at night without much noise
- The sound on 3rd setting is very loud
- Filters cost between 40 and 60 dollars.
- For warranty purposes, filters need to be changed every six months.
3. Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier, UV Light Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs, Filters Allergies, Pets, Pollen, Smoke, etc
Germ Guardian is only intended for those who require extra benefits and require more cleaning services from their purifiers.
One of the great features of this 5-in-1 device is its UV light that is very useful for killing viruses in the air.
It has several filter stages for better purification of your environment.
A pre-filter provides a stronger seal to a HEPA filter by capturing any dust particles, pet hair, and more so that the HEPA filter will be able to last longer.
Besides charcoal, another way to reduce odors is by installing a charcoal filter.
There are 3-speed settings with a night mode, as well as a programmable timer to ensure better sleep.
An antimicrobial agent is also added to promote the surface’s protection.
With Aham’s verification of the product’s many useful features and a three-year warranty, this type of air cleaner is ideal for medium-sized rooms.
- A sleek and decent design
- The noise level is acceptable
- It is compact.
- It is programmable.
- In night mode, UV Led Light is very bright.
- Ideal for small rooms only
4. TaoTronics HEPA H13 Air Purifier for Home, Allergies Smoke Pollen Pets, Home Air Cleaner Filtration System
This four in one air purifier provides a clean environment for your kitchen, bedroom, and other rooms in your home.
It purifies 500ft2 in 22 minutes, 330ft2 in 15 minutes, and 250ft2 in every 12 minutes.
There are 4 different modes of this purifier so that you can set it up according to the circumstances.
For example, the sleep mode is a great addition to a better night’s sleep with this machine.
Additionally, there are four fan speeds, each of which can be adjusted with its different modes.
It is easier to carry this machine than your old purifier, since it has 12.56lbs of total weight, so you can easily take it to another room.
One of the best features of this air purifier is the indicator that lets you know when the filter needs to be replaced.
Before using the filter, remove the plastic bag.
- It’s easy to use
- Replacement filter indicator
- Various modes of operation
- Rated as energy-efficient (consume less energy)
- Effective in small spaces, but not so much in large ones
- There’s a lot of noise on Turbo and High settings.
5. Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet Air Purifier w/WiFi (SPA-780N, Black, Pet Allergy)
Rabbit Air makes an air purifier designed to clean a room up to 800 sq. ft. 2 times in an hour.
Standing alone or mounting on the wall, it can be placed anywhere in your home.
It is no longer the traditional old purifiers but rather a smart one so you can control it through its Rabbit air app from anywhere.
It has the possibility of being set up for a daily cleaning schedule.
It includes a six-stage filtration so you won’t have any trouble getting a regular breath.
Darkroom gamers may have an issue with this automatic feature as it will automatically transition this purifier into sleep mode when there is some darkness in your home.
The manufacturer claims that these filters should last at least 2 years.
BioGS HEPA filters are more beneficial than anything a regular HEPA filter can do because they reduce bacterial and virus growth as well as allergens from the air.
- Filters are quick to sense and eliminate smoke
- Almost no noise on low settings
- Excellent coverage
- A BioGS Hepa filter captures dust particles more effectively
- High-speed turbos are noisy.
- The weight of the product can be a challenging factor for some people.
- High-speed fans are not manual.
- The sleep mode is not optional.