Sataturf.com is participating in Amazon Affiliate program so there are affiliate links included in the pages and we earn commissions through this program and affiliate links.
Best Blacklights For Scorpion Hunting for 2022
The scorpion is one of the few things that can get you to the grave in no time. If you are in an area where there are a large number of scorpions or you have seen them near your home.
Make sure you have a blacklight with you so you can easily detect the scorpion and save your life.
So if there are scorpions around your house and want to save your family and keep your happiness that way, you can make it possible with just a little investment and that is, buying a perfect blacklight for scorpions detection.
5 Best Blacklights For Scorpion Hunting
- Best Rated: Vansky 51 LED Blacklight Pet Urine Detector for Dog/Cat Urine
- Best Budget: TaoTronics Black Light, 12 LEDs UV Blacklight Flashlights Detector
- Best Mini: morpilot Black Light, 2 Pcs UV Handheld Blacklight Flashlights 12 Led
- Best Valuable: KOBRA UV Black Light Flashlight Best Blacklight For Inspection
- Best commercial: uvBeashelpt NEW V3 385-395nm Black Light- Rechargeable
1. Vansky 51 L15ed Blacklight Pet Urine Detector
Let’s start with this first pick.
This pocket-size UV flashlight is very compatible to carry along.
It helps you to find invisible stains which are not visible in front of your eyes.
It is very useful for indoor use as well as for outdoor use as it helps you to find scorpions and various minerals.
This way you will be protected from scorpion attacks.
4-6 hours of run time is more than enough for day-to-day usage.
It has 51 tenacious UV lights with a lifespan of 15 years, Which means you will have the most durable lights in it.
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.37 x 5.7 inches
- Battery: 3xAA (Not Included)
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 6.7 ounces
- Voltage 4.5 Volts
- Easily find urine stains
- Gives excellent performance in the dark
- Works best at a distance of 3 to 4 feet
- Doesn’t work well when the lights are on
- Difficult to see weak fluorescence with it
- Cheap build quality
2. Taotronics Black Light, 12 Leds 395nm Uv Blacklight Flashlights Detector
Let’s move on to a blacklight, which helps you to do many tasks without wasting some extra bucks. This product model by Taotronics is especially useful for those who don’t have much budget to buy a commercial-grade blacklight. It helps you to detect pet stains and food stains on rugs, carpets, and clothes. It has a compact size and design which means you can easily carry it along with yourself. If you want it to work better, use it in the darkest places because the darker it is, the better it will perform. It comes with a 12 month + 18-month warranty after registration
Caution: it is dangerous to rub it on your eyes and your pet’s eyes.
- Item Weight 2.40 ounces
- Item Dimensions 3.74 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches
- Batteries : 3 AAA (included)
- UV Wavelength: 395 nm
- Led bulbs 12 pcs
- Lightweight and solid build
- Long-lasting AAA batteries
- Find your pet’s urines even in daylight
- It will hurt your eyes if you stare at it.
- Warms up during use
- Does not work properly on cat urine, active surface, or carpet with fluoresce
- Spots only dried urine stains
3. Morpilot Black Light, 2 Pcs Uv Handheld Blacklight Flashlights 12 Led
Sometimes we need a light that we can easily carry in our pocket.
Which gives us the advantage of protecting ourselves from dangerous insects such as scorpions during camping and traveling.
With portability in mind, we have added this model of blacklight by Morpilot.
This great model comes with an aluminum alloy build as well as water and the shock-resistant ability for much longer use.
The special texture design of this minibeast helps you to prevent the sliding issue which automatically decreases the danger of dropping.
It has 12 engineered enhanced bulbs which are powerful enough for day-to-day tasks.
Other than that id card and some other documents verification is also possible with this mini product.
- Weight 1.76 ounces
- Dimensions 3.78 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches
- Batteries 3 AAA batteries (Not Included)
- Material Aluminum
- Compact and lightweight design
- Worth its price
- No flicker problem
- Very easy to use
- Only recommended for dried urine stain
- Not useful for a reflective surface
- Doesn’t work properly in a bright room
4. Kobra Uv Black Light Flashlight Best Blacklight For Inspection
Value-added products are not easily found in every category.
However, we have found this flashlight that is worth buying if you are thinking of purchasing a valuable flashlight.
So let’s talk about why it’s so valuable and why you should buy it. It emits very bright light from 100 LED bulbs.
So you can cover a great deal of area with this light.
It helps you to complete your inspection tasks quickly with this bright light capability.
In addition, this capability is also used to reveal counterfeit money so that you are protected against huge losses.
It will be useful for you to have it when searching for scorpions too.
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.43 x 3.5 x 3.23 inches
- Type of Bulb: Led
- Batteries: 6 AA batteries (Not Included)
- Material: Aluminum
- Bright and covers a large area
- Very convenient gadget
- Best for finding pet messes
- Great build quality
- Batteries run out quickly
- Beam adjustment is not possible
5. Uvbeast New V3 385-395nm Black Light- Rechargeable 18650 With Glasses
Looking for something powerful in the flashlight category?
Uvbeast is here with its V3(upgraded technology).
This commercial-grade black light is great for your needs if you require a high-power flashlight.
It comes with a higher UV V3 than the previous V2 100 LED.
Because of its high-quality UV beam, it can go up to 70 feet.
On the other hand, It has 18650 Li-ion cells that are rechargeable so you won’t need to be worried about its power.
Even though you have to pay more to buy it, it will help you to save your money in the long run.
All in all, it is not a blind investment if you are thinking about buying a commercial grade and high-power UV black light.
- Weight: 13.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.66 x 0.91 x 2.17 inches
- Type of Bulb: UV LED
- Batteries: 2 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included)
- Material: Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Battery Life 4 Hours
- Great construction
- Very Bright Light
- Excellent Focus (For Distance)
- Best battery life with the extension
- Well Balanced
- Since it is a high power, the headlight area gets quite warm.
- The quality of the accessories is not the best.
- The charger gives no signal when the battery is full.
- You have to remove the batteries to charge them