A leaf blower is an essential element that you may need if you have a beautiful garden and you want to maintain its freshness. But nowadays we need more and more comfortable even if we are working on the lawn. So to make your work easier, battery-powered leaf blowers are here in the market. It might take you some time to pick the best leaf blower since there are a bunch of varieties in the market, but our review will help you to select the best battery powered leaf blower in a few minutes.
Let’s have a look at our priority list.
Top 5 Best Cordless Leaf Blowers in 2021
- Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery, and Charger Included 24252
- WORX WG545.1 20V Max Lithium Cordless AIR Blower/Sweeper, battery included
- Makita XBU02PT1 18V X2 (36V) Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
- LiTHELi 40V Leaf Blower 480CFM 92MPH with Brushless Motor, 2.5AH Battery and Charger
- EGO Power+ LB4800 480 CFM 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Blower
Here are detailed specifications of each products.
1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah (24252)
Greenworks always get high rankings due to its quality. In this guide, we have a GMax cordless leaf blower by Greenworks. The push-button gives you a comfortable start with very low maintenance. This 40V beast comes with a 2amp hour lithium-ion battery, to make your blower a long runner champion. On the other hand, the battery indicator light provides you the information about the remaining life. The lightweight feature is there for comfort use. The 150mph(max speed) variable speed motor fits inside this blower which also has 6-speed selections. An extension tube helps you to increase your blower’s reach. Up to 14 minutes of runtime it gives your (small to medium size) lawn a new look. Little to no vibration like gas blowers.
- Easy to use
- Light in weight
- No hassle of gas
- Very low maintenance
- Not recommended for a large lawn because of low runtime at one charge
- Not made up for heavy wet leaves (but works fine with dry leaves)
2. WORX WG545.1 20V Max Lithium Cordless AIR Blower/Sweeper
There is another comfortable and lightweight competitor of the Greenworks model in the market. This model of WORX comes with a portable battery system that you can use in your other Worx products. The 20V battery provides a cordless experience, cleaning out those hard to reach places with its different attachments and in 15 minutes of runtime. This all in one Cleaning solution has the ability of multi-use, either it’s an easy task or a heavy task. The ergonomic grip will give you the capability to use this blower with just one hand. 120MPH is an ideal speed for a budget-friendly blower. 8 attachments are provided by the company to give you a better solution to clean your outdoor and indoor places. One attachment has a helpful feature of cleaning the dust under the car without lifting it. This thing is recommended for all of those who have small to medium intensity of work because this won’t work for heavy tasks.
- Easy to use
- Competitive price
- All in one
- Battery issue
- Not a heavy-duty leaf blower
3. Makita XBU02PT1 18V X2 (36V) Blower Kit with 4 Batteries
Makita is here with its good quality and featureful blower. 1st main ability about this blower is its 28 minutes of run time using the medium power of the motor (on dial setting #3 )with two batteries. The charge comes with 2 port features so you can charge two batteries at once. Brushless motor provides 120 mph air velocity and 473 CFM of air volume. There are a total of 6 different speed control options that you can adjust with the variable speed control trigger. This blower has double runtime ability because of its Brushless motor that uses 50% of battery power due to its optimization. It has the power to do the heavy and easy tasks so we will definitely recommend this blower to everyone.
- High-speed abilities
- Little to no maintenance
- Powerful and high-speed motor
- Expensive as compared to other leaf blowers in the market
- Heavy for smaller people (shoulder strap may help you in this condition)
4. LiTHELi 40V Leaf Blower 480CFM 92MPH with Brushless Motor, 2.5AH Battery and Charger
Let’s have a look at the competitor of Makita’s model. Litheli comes with almost the same specifications but less in weight and low in price. Blowing the heavy leaves is now easier, because of 5.84 lbs weight, so you can get a minimum amount of stress and more control on the blower. The speed controller will let you provide the ability to control the airspeed from 72 – 122 km/h (45 MPH -76 MPH). 816m³/h (480 CFM) is the air volume that is produced in the turbo mode. 40V of the universal battery will give you the freedom of use into another compatible device of Litheli.
90 days money-back guarantee, 3-year battery and charger warranty, and 5-year tool warranty come with this blower to insure you about its quality level.
- Instant Start
- Less noise
- All in one
- Compatible battery
- Brushless motor for longer runtime
- Some negative feedbacks about the battery
5. EGO Power+ LB4800 480 CFM 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric Blower – Battery and Charger Not Included
Last but the beast. This blower gives you the features of a premium blower in a lower budget range. The most important ability of this blower is its 56V battery(compatible with many other Ego power products) provides a decent amount of power to give you the 75 minutes of backup(on low speed). The charger of this blower also comes with a fast-charging ability that powers up your battery system in just 50 to 60 minutes. 92mph of power tackles the heaviest tasks with turbo features. On the other hand, a variable speed controller helps you to control the speed of the blower according to your needs. Its Variable-Speed starts from 250 CFM to 480 CFM. Ego Power+ system comes with a 3-year warranty on battery and charger pack.
Our recommendations about this blower are that it’s a good fit for heavyweight and light works.
- Low vibrations
- Extended battery life
- Battery and charger are not included (but the price is so cheap)
- Batteries are expensive