Are you interested in crabbing at night or in the depths of the ocean? But you misremembered to include a crucial item (flashlight) in your hunting gear.
Divers and crab hunters struggle so much when their vision is poor, making it challenging to catch their prey.
Additionally, not every flashlight can be submerged in water, as well as not every light is designed for crabbing, so I decided to write an article that includes a selection of 5 flashlights made specifically for crabbing so you can shop in one place and save a lot of time.
Here is the list of flashlights for crab fishing in order to save time by not wasting it on non-relevant flashlights.
List of Flashlights For Crabbing
- sofirn Scuba Diving Flashlight, SD05
- Wurkkos 5000 Lumen Dive Flashlight
- ORCATORCH D550 Dive Light
- ORCATORCH D710 Scuba Diving Light
- WishDeal 2 Pack Diving Flashlight
Here are detailed specifications of each product.
1. sofirn Scuba Diving Flashlight, SD05
This diving waterproof flashlight has a beam distance of up to 100 meters (max), and it has a brightness rating of 3000 lumens (max).
This flashlight comes with a charging slot, the red light alerts you when charging, and the green light indicates when it’s fully charged.
It comes with a strap that keeps it from falling even though it is impact-resistant at around 1 meter.
With the smart design, you can choose the brightness from low, medium, or high by rotating the magnetic ring.
This product runs on one 21700 or 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The flashlight is rust and corrosion-resistant because of its aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and hard-anodized finish.
It is waterproof to approximately 100 meters underwater, which makes it ideal for a wide variety of outdoor activities, such as diving, hunting, trekking, etc.
Be sure to remove the insulating paper and to fully screw in both ends of the tube.
- 50,000 hours of lifespan
- Voltage range: 3V – 4.5V
- There are two battery options: a 21700 or 18650 Lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 119mm (length) x 37.5mm (head diameter).
- Weight: 120 grams (without the battery)
- 1x Diving flashlight
- 1x 21700 Li-on battery
- 1x charger
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Manual
2. Wurkkos 5000 Lumen Dive Flashlight
This dive light designed by Wurkkos is the perfect tool for scuba diving and snorkeling enthusiasts.
In addition to camping, hiking, trekking, hunting, and fishing, it can also be used underwater up to 150 meters.
With a maximum light output of 5000 lumens and a LED life span of 50,000 hours, this flashlight includes four *LH351D bulbs.
This crab hunting flashlight can be used for up to 3.4 hours on the high setting, 9 hours on the medium setting, and 28 hours on the low setting, powered by a 5000mAh 3.7V 26650 battery.
This professional dive light withstands 150 meters of the deep sea.
The unique sealing design and IPX8 waterproof rating ensure outstanding resistance to high water pressure.
An underwater illumination distance of up to 400 meters is possible.
The flashlight is a versatile outdoor light suitable for diving, fishing, crabbing, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
The magnetic side switch lets you adjust the lights in four different modes: Turbo, High, Medium, and Low.
Using one hand, you can adjust brightness according to underwater conditions.
The battery must be charged after receiving the goods for optimum use, the batteries should be removed if not used for a long time.
This product is backed by a worry-free 12-month guarantee and a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Product Dimensions: 7.79 x 2.36 x 1.38 inches
- The weight of this item is 1.7 pounds
- Four Samsung LH351D emitters
- Protection against high and low voltages
- The reverse polarity protection feature
- 100k hours of bulb life
- Mode Memory:Yes
- IPX-8 waterproofing, underwater 150m
- Impact resistance:1m
- Light distance: 400m
- The battery options are: 2x 26650 (18650) Lithium-ion batteries
- The material is aluminum alloy 6061 grade
- The following output options are available: Turbo (5000LM)/High (2000LM)/Medium (820LM)/Low (300LM)
- A diving flashlight
- 1 lanyard
- 2 26650 battery
- 2 replaceable o-rings
- 1 double slot charger
- 1 usb cable
- User manual
3. ORCATORCH D550 Dive Light
This tail magnetic switch diving light from ORCATORCH is small and lightweight.
This device has a totally sealed magnetic tail switch, which offers high waterproofing and easy underwater operation.
Utilizing upgraded Cree LED technology with max 1000 lumen output and over 5 hours of runtime.
It provides low and high modes as well as a strobe mode for diver’s use in a variety of diving environments.
D550 can be used as a primary light for recreational diving and backup light for deep diving.
The brass tube in the cylinder of the flashlight has been upgraded to improve conductivity; it prevents corrosion due to electrolysis caused by the electrical conduction of the flashlight shell underwater.
Two 18650 Li-ion batteries with 3400 mAh capacities are now available, allowing for longer runtimes and enhanced reliability.
It is used mainly for diving, underwater fishing, crabbing, and archaeological work underwater, teaching Scuba diving.
- One 18650 Li-ion battery for power supply
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 1.7 x 1 inches
- Weight: 1.59 pounds
- Voltage range: 3 – 4.2V
- Light output and runtime: 1000 lumens (High 2h5min) – 367 lumens (Low 5h45min) – 1000 lumens (Strobe)
- Irradiation distance: 253m (On land)
- LEDs last for 50,000 hours
- Waterproof: 150m underwater
- 1 × D550 diving flashlight
- 2 × 18650 Li-ion batteries (3400mAh)
- 1 × Battery charger
- 1 × Lanyard
- 1 × Wrist strap
- 3 × Waterproof O-rings
- 1 × User manual
- 1 × After-sale card
- 1 × Orca Sticker
4. ORCATORCH D710 Scuba Diving Light
This 3000-lumen dive light is compact and bright, making it appropriate for scuba diving, cave diving, wreck diving, and technical diving.
This D710 dive light uses a Luminus SST-70 emitter to provide a maximum light output of 3000 Lumen at a color temperature of 6500K.
6 degree super focused beam angle provides a concentrated long beam of 262 meters.
Designed with high-grade aluminum alloy material, the D710 is lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and provides a comfortable grip.
One-hand operation is possible with a reliable and practical side-mounted titanium alloy switch.
You have four lighting modes to meet your different diving requirements: high, medium, low, and turbo.
To prevent accidental operation, a safety lock is available on the switch.
With the included 5000mAh 21700 lithium-ion battery and charging indicator light, the maximum burn time is 1h40mins on high, 3h50mins on medium, and 7h40 mins on low.
You can recharge the battery anywhere by connecting your USB power source to the type-c charging port.
An integrated color indicator shows you the battery level in real-time, allowing you to determine when the battery needs to be recharged.
The light can submerge 150m underwater due to its triple waterproof o-ring sealing and IPX8 waterproof rating.
- Dimensions of the package: 8.07 x 5.12 x 2.32 inches
- The weight of the item is 1.17 pounds
- 262m (860ft) beam distance (on land)
- 1.5m (4.9ft) Impact Resistance
- Underwater Depth: 150m (492ft)
- There are four brightness levels: High – 1700 Lumen; Medium – 800 Lumen; Low – 400 Lumen; Turbo – 3000 Lumen
- 1 X D710 dive light
- 2 X 21700 5000mAh battery
- 1 X USB type-c charging cable
- 1 X ORCATORCH orange rubber ring
- 1 X Lanyard
- 3 X Waterproof O-rings
5. WishDeal 2 Pack Diving Flashlight
Long service life, high lumen, and ultra-bright are all the characteristics of this underwater flashlight.
The lifespan of these lights could reach up to 60,000 hours or more, removing the need to replace them for a long time.
High, Low, and Strobe are the three brightness options.
You can change the modes by rotating the tail cap.
It is better suited to underwater activities, submarines, and boats.
Powered by 3x AAA batteries or 1x 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery (included).
With 6 O-rings to ensure waterproof performance, the scuba diving flashlight is made from hard aviation aluminum alloy and fluorescent yellow ABS.
This light can submerge in water and survive up to 20 meters underwater.
A lightweight, pocket-sized flashlight that is waterproof.
Features a wrist strap so that your hands are free.
The lanyard makes it possible to hang the device on your BCD.
It can be utilized for numerous activities such as snorkeling, fishing, caving, tide pooling, lobstering, seafood-catching, spearfishing, kayaking, diving.
- It is water-resistant up to IPX8
- Dimensions: 6.34 x 3.39 x 3.07 inches
- Weight: 15.98 oz
- Lighting: 1200 lumens maximum
- 3-Mode: Strobe, High, and Low
- 3.7 volts
- Strap dimensions: 1.97×12 inches
- Battery: 1*18650 or 3*AAA
- 2 x Diving Flashlights
- 2x Rechargeable Batteries
- 2x Wrist Straps
- 2x Lanyards
- 2x USB Battery Chargers
- 1x Instruction