A lot of information is available online about the flashlights which are available for under $100.
Although it may seem overwhelming, I have found some of the best selling flashlights, which means you don’t have to spend hours reading reviews and researching.
We have already done all of this work for you and compiled a list of our favorite flashlights.
The following article will hopefully assist you in making a more informed decision. Enjoy your shopping!
List of Flashlights under $100
- BERCOL LED Rechargeable Flashlight
- GearLight LED Tactical Flashlight S1000 [2 Pack]
- Hoxida USB Rechargeable Flashlight
- DEWALT 20V MAX LED Work Light / Flashlight (DCL040)
- OLIGHT S2R II 1150 Lumens EDC Flashlight
- SureFire G2X Series LED Flashlights
Here are detailed specifications of each product.
1. BERCOL LED Rechargeable Flashlight
This LED flashlight comes with 10000 high lumens and utilizes the T120 durable LED chip.
The beam can reach up to 3280 feet (1000 metres).
Chargeable through the USB cable (included),through power banks, computers, car chargers, wall chargers, and featuring low light mode for long battery life.
The battery status is clearly displayed on the power indicator of the rechargeable flashlight.
There are 4 different lighting modes: High / Medium / Low / Strobe. By gently pressing the switch button you can switch between the lighting modes.
By stretching the head of the tactical flashlight you can change the beam’s focal length. With astigmatism, it is possible to illuminate a large area.
Long-distance lighting is possible with a spotlight flashlight.
The strobe light works well as an alarm in emergency situations.
Waterproof level IPX5 protects it from splashing water.
This high lumen flashlight is suitable for outdoor environments with adverse weather conditions. Avoid submerging for a long period of time in water.
This flashlight features a diamond-shaped structure, is made of aluminum alloy, and is skid-proof and abrasion resistant, making it very useful during an emergency.
Warranty of two years. You may contact the customer support team if the flashlight has any issues while it is under warranty to get a solution within 24 hours.
- The 21700 lithium-ion battery has a 5000 mAh capacity
- The product is made from a high-grade aluminium alloy
- The adjustable hand rope makes it more convenient for you
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 7.32 x 4.8 x 2.01 inches
- A brightness of 10,000 lumens
2. GearLight LED Tactical Flashlight S1000 [2 Pack]
With this handheld flashlight, you can illuminate a whole room or see distant objects from more than 1,000 feet away, as it provides convenient battery-powered illumination hours after hours.
With its small size, adjustable focus, and five useful settings, this device is ideal for use at home, while dog walking, or during camping.
Allows quick access and easy storage.
This water-resistant flashlight is virtually indestructible and can withstand a drop of 10 feet into water or temporary submersion in water.
If a truck runs over the battery or the battery is frozen, it still works! It can be used in rain, snow, and emergency situations.
No other flashlight provides such power and convenience as this Patent Pending design.
It can be used on low for more than ten hours, making it the ultimate camping gear. Give one as a gift to a loved one, or keep one in your car.
- High lumens, zoomable, waterproof
- Five modes are available
- Designed for emergencies, weather-proof light
- Easy to carry and lightweight
- It’s simple to use
- There is a tail switch and an anti-roll control on the body
3. Hoxida USB Rechargeable Flashlight (Battery Included)
The Hoxida tactical flashlight provides 1,000 lumens of brightness and can illuminate up to 600 feet.
It also features an adjustable focus, which enables it to be used as a floodlight or spotlight.
There are four modes on this flashlight: high, low, COB SOS, and COB Sidelight, which keep you safe in all situations.
This tool has a powerful magnet in the tail for attaching to any iron surface, and the COB side light illuminates a large area when working at night.
A hands-free system for repairing.
The 18650 rechargeable battery and USB cable in this tactical budget light means you don’t have to worry about running out of battery life.
Within 3 hours, it can be recharged using a USB port and will last 10 hours on low mode.
This rechargeable flashlight features IP65 water-resistance, is only 5.37 inches in length, and has a pocket clip.
Press the button for 2 seconds to turn off the flashlight without cycling through modes.
- Modes include High / Medium / Strobe / COB
- The light output is 1000 lumens
- The zoom lens is adjustable and has an IPX5 waterproof rating
- The item weighs 10.5 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 6.26 x 3.62 x 1.65 inches
4. DEWALT Tough Nitrolon body bezel20V MAX LED Work Light / Flashlight (DCL040)
With DEWALT’s LED flashlight, you’ll enjoy increased visibility, a pivotable head, and hands-free operation.
Each of these factors combines to make this a versatile and durable work light ideal for workshops, garages, and construction sites.
With the 20-volt max lithium-ion tools from DEWALT, contractors will find improved ergonomics, performance, and innovation.
It provides light for up to 11 hours when connected to the 20-volt max 3.0 Ah lithium-ion battery (not included).
With the DCL040, you’ll be able to perform as many tasks quickly and conveniently as possible, thanks to its 120-degree pivoting head, 11 detent positions.
LED bulbs create less heat than conventional Xenon bulbs, and the DCL040 emits 110 lumens of light that is bright white and allows the user to distinguish colors easily.
It also helps to reduce shadows. With the integrated hang hook, you can hang it from rails, hooks, shelves, pegs, and other surfaces to lighten up your work area.
- The item weighs 10.1 ounces
- With a brightness of 110 lumens
- Hook integrated for hands-free use
- There are 11 detent positions in the head that rotates 120 degrees
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service contract
- Money back guarantee of 90 days
- 11 – 25 hours of run-time depending on battery amp hour
5. OLIGHT S2R II 1150 Lumens EDC Flashlight
There are several modes available on this mini flashlight, including three standard modes, turbo, moonlight, and strobe.
You will always know when you need to charge it by the battery indicator placed on the side switch.
Including a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery and a tailcap charging cable, the S2R II can produce a maximum output of 1,150 lumens.
This is a modernized version of the highly regarded S2R predecessor.
A brand new TIR lens design produces a perfectly balanced beam.
This product offers perfect grip and portability with its small squared texture. Additionally, the pocket clip allows for increased ease of use on a daily basis.
Faster charger MCC 1A USB cable provided in the package provides more efficient charging.
There is a new magnetic charging system of 1A MCC in this device which assures a faster charging time.
- The light source is a Luminus SST-40 LED
- Compatible Batteries: 18650 3200mAh 3.6V
- The maximum output is 1150 lumens
- 135 m is the maximum throw
- 4600 cd Max Candela
- It is water-resistant to 2 meters (IPX8)
- 1.5 meter drop test
6. SureFire G2X Series LED Flashlights with Tough Nitrolon Body
With a higher output than the best-selling G2X Pro, the SureFire G2X LE is designed specifically for law enforcement professionals to meet their needs.
Powered by a high-performance LED, it produces 400 lumens of blinding white light.
At the G2X LE’s lower output, the device leads to a useful 15-lumen beam that offers a longer battery life for tasks that don’t require a lot of light.
The switch on the tailcap controls the light’s output.
Press or click to deliver all 400 lumens in constant or momentary mode, which is helpful for law enforcement applications.
Lightweight and durable, the Nitrolon polymer body is designed for a secure fit, while the hard-anodized aluminum head and O-rings keep moisture out.
If you wear a badge, it’s an ideal duty light. If you require a flashlight to handle any situation, it’s an excellent daily carry light.
A polycarbonate microtextured reflector creates a comparatively wider beam with peripheral light.
There are two lighting levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly focused 320-lumen beam and a low-output 15-lumen setting that extends the battery life tremendously when you find yourself miles from civilization.
- A dual-output tailcap switch
- There are two output levels
- Anodized aluminum bezel, tough Nitrolon body
- Precision micro-textured reflector
We hope we helped you find what’s best for your needs. If not, let us know in the comment section and we’ll try to help.
Think about the features you want in your next torch before making a purchase because not all are created equally.
We hope our reviews have provided some guidance on what may work for you whether it is based on price, battery life or something else entirely.
It can sometimes feel overwhelming with so many different options out there! Let us know which one works best for you and we’ll help find the perfect match for your needs.