Trying to save your money from crappy products and scams? How about a lifetime warranty product?
It’s time to look at flashlights with lifetime warranties so that you can rest assured that you will not waste any money.
This guide features 6 different flashlights and their features so that you can compare them all at once and without much research.
In our reviews, we only recommend flashlights we believe are the best, although there are many more that come with lifetime warranties.
6 Best Flashlights With Lifetime Warranty
- Maglite Heavy-Duty Incandescent 4-Cell D Flashlight, Black
- Streamlight 75458 Stinger DS LED High Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight
- Streamlight 74751 Strion LED High RechargeableFlashlight 615 Lumens
- Streamlight 66118 Stylus Pro LED PenLight with Holster – 100 Lumens
- Streamlight ProTac HL 5-X USB – Rechargeable Battery – 3500 Lumens
- Streamlight 88704 Super TAC IR Long Range – 160 Lumens, Black
1. Maglite Heavy-Duty Incandescent 4-Cell D Flashlight, Black
Simply press a quarter-turn of the head and this powerful beam of light switches between spot and flood modes.
It has an adjustable beam that is extremely powerful.
Anodizing provides superior corrosion protection and weather-resistant seals for interior and exterior surfaces.
With its quality, durability, and reliability, it has become a top-notch drop-and-water-resistant flashlight.
Because the spare lamp is secured in the tail cap, it can be used while camping, climbing, fishing, hunting, etc.
Two high-quality seals are used at each opening to keep the batteries protected from the elements.
This modern lighting instrument is made in America.
- A diamond-knurled design
- 5.64 ounces of weight
- 14.76 x 1.55 x 1.55 inches (Dimensions)
- Weather-resistant seals
- Adjustable beam
2. Streamlight 75458 Stinger DS LED High Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight
When searching for objects across a large area, the Stinger LED flashlight has a beam distance of 297 meters, providing maximum illumination and searching range.
A strobe mode and three brightness levels are available: High for the brightest light; Medium for intensity with a longer lifespan; Low for a softer light; Strobe for signaling or disorientation.
In addition to being shockproof, C4 LED lamps to have a lifespan of 50,000 hours. Because the deep dish reflector structure gives the light a focused beam with good peripheral illumination.
NiMH batteries retain a constant intensity with the help of improved electronics batteries that are rechargeable up to 1000 times. However, NiCd batteries can also be used.
An aircraft aluminum grip made from 6000 series aircraft aluminum that is machined with a rubberized comfort grip and anti-roll rubber ring.
With scratch-resistant polycarbonate coating, the lens is unbreakable. This model is IPX4 water-resistant and tested up to 1 meter of impact resistance, serialized for identification.
- C4 LED technology 50,000 hour lifetime.
- As the battery charges, optimized electronics keep the intensity within target levels.
- A 1000-times-rechargeable battery; also accepts NiCd batteries.
- Approximately one meter watertight and impact-resistant.
3. Streamlight 74751 Strion LED High RechargeableFlashlight 615 Lumens
Streamlight’s HL Series now features rechargeable batteries that offer greater illumination even under broad daylight.
This flashlight provides 500 lumens of power and a 200-meter beam distance, the LED Strion HL flashlight provides maximum illumination.
With a lifetime of 50,000 hours, C4 LEDs are impervious to shock.
Battery charges can be made 1000 times with lithium-ion; a full recharge takes 3 hours.
Using an intelligent control circuit, the clamp-style charger holder prevents overcharging, while LED indicators display the charging status. IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested.
The lens glass is designed and made to withstand high temperatures, and the frame is made of aircraft aluminum and anodized aluminum.
An anti-roll head makes sure the light doesn’t roll away from you when you set it down in most places this will surely help you a lot.
Different modes and their specs
With a push of a button on the tail, you can choose between three lighting modes and strobe.
There are 500 lumens in high mode; a 10,000-candela beam when pressed; and a 200-meter beam distance. It takes three to five hours to charge.
We find that the Medium is one of our most popular models due to its 250 lumens, 5,000 candlepower peak intensity, and 141-meter beam distance.
This flashlight has low levels of light and extended run times, the LED light beams at 125 lumens; 2,500 candelas peak beam intensity; 100-meter beam distance; and lasts for 3.5 hours.
The strobe runs for 2.5 hours and is used for signaling or disorientation
- Beam distance 219 meters and 615 lumens.
- Powerful and ultra-compact
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 3 microprocessor-controlled intensity controls.
- Ideal construction for law enforcement
4. Streamlight 66118 Stylus Pro LED PenLight with Holster – 100 Lumens
A pen-sized flashlight that runs on two AAA batteries, has a constant-on / momentary-on switch, a pocket clip for ease of use, and offers great brightness and durability for its size and price.
You can easily store it in your pocket, and it’s compact and durable.
The 100 lumen light is ideal for anyone who carries a small, bright light in their pockets daily.
Anodized aluminum is used to create the housing by Type II Military Spec for excellent durability and abrasion resistance.
You get 950 candelas; 62m beam; and 100 lumens from this white LED light. Six color combinations are available (each sold separately): black matte, red, silver, blue, lime green, and orange.
- Aluminum construction with anodized finish.
- Tested for 2 meters impact resistance
- IPX4 – Water-resistant
- Lightweight and compact in size
- Low battery indicator
- 1.64 ounces (Weight)
- 5.3 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches (Dimensions)
5. Streamlight ProTac HL 5-X USB – Rechargeable Battery – 3500 Lumens
This portable flashlight can be carried by hand and is powered by an integrated power cable.
Two rechargeable batteries and two micro USB chargers accompany it.
Two Streamlight lithium-ion rechargeable USB batteries of 3.7V 2600 mAh are used in the Multi-fuel version (charged in five hours).
In addition, it accepts four 3V CR123A batteries. The LED light on this tactical light is the brightest one.
You do not have to worry about losing it; the sleeve and lanyard provide a sure grip. With an anodized finish, made of aluminum 6000 series.
Waterproof for 30 minutes when submerged in water and hitting an impact of 1 meter.
In addition to the anti-reflective coating, the lens is gasket-sealed. You can select either of three programs: 1) high/strobe/low; 2) high only; or 3) low/medium/high.
- Lights with anti-roll heads will not roll away when placed on a flat surface
- Rubber outer sleeves provide insulation and excellent grip.
- Serial numbers are added for identification
- The IPX7 waterproof standard
- Impact resistance was tested at a distance of one meter
- Ten-Tap Programming
6. Streamlight 88704 Super TAC IR Long Range – 160 Lumens, Black
Ir Super Tac is a CR123A Lithium battery-powered, hand-portable illuminator that provides excellent performance and battery life.
The push-button momentary or constant “on” tail cap switch, which utilizes the latest technology in high-powered infrared LED illumination, can be operated with one hand.
The case is machined from aircraft aluminum with an anodized finish and ideally illuminated for long-range targeting.
A High Power IR LED of 850 nm, shockproof, with a lifespan of 20,000 hours, powers the device.
By providing regulated intensity with optimized electronics, battery life is extended.
It is compatible with Streamlight 69100 rail mount, which is not included and has a runtime of up to 3.5 hours at 10% output. Also fits the Streamlight 75910 Holster, not included.
- A waterproof design IPX7 rated
- Serialized to ensure identification.
- The LED has a solid-state circuit
- Compatible with Streamlight 69100 and 75910 holsters
- Equipment compatible with 850 nm infrared models