A tight budget is not an issue but the research is because if you buy the wrong product it will ruin your Turf or lawn’s beauty. So, we have researched and found 5 best lawn mowers under 200 that may help you to do the best work according to your lawn.
Let’s have a look at our top-rated recommendations of…
Best Lawn mowers under $200 (2021 Review)
- Greenworks 16-Inch 10 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25142.
- Scotts Outdoor Power Tools 2000-20S 20-Inch 5-Blade Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower.
- American Lawn Mower Company 50514 14-Inch 11-Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower.
- Earthwise 1715-16EW 16-Inch 7-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower.
- Sun Joe MJ401C 14-Inch 28-Volt Cordless Push Lawn Mower.
Without wasting any time let’s start with the first review of best lawn mower under $200.
1. Greenworks 16-Inch 10 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25142
Greenworks provided great mowers, most of them are electronic like this mower.
It provides unlimited runtime with smooth and efficient performance.
5 levels of height adjustments are available for every type of lawn, but GreenWorks claim that it is more convenient and reliable for small lawns.
Starting from deck size, it has a 14-inch deck size, and the weight is about 33.3 lbs.
Because of the electronic motor, it has less noise just plug and go for work, no batteries, no charging. Push-button start and foldable handles are great features as well.
This 2 in 1 mower converts easily from the rear bag into mulch.
- 10 Amp motor
- 16 cutting deck
- Electric start
- Less noise and more performance
- 2 in 1, Mulching and Bagging
- Compact storage
- No batteries
- Not perfect for big lawns
- Grass catcher bag has limited capacity
This silent beast is a great choice lawn mower under 200$ for small lawn owners and also for those who have pollution allergies because of its electronic capability.
2. Scotts Outdoor Power Tools 2000-20S 20-Inch 5-Blade Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower
Whenever we start to talk about manual, push reel lawn mowers, this mower is highly rated on the list.
Scott’s classic provides us more qualities and features without ruining our bank accounts.
This 20-inch push lawnmower gives your lawn a new and fresh look with his 5 heat-treated alloy steel blades.
It becomes cheaper due to its non-motor and engine free feature because of that you don’t need to waste any single penny on oil and gas.
9 easy adjustment cutting heights are really beneficial in terms of using it on at least every type of lawn.
- Lightweight(34 pounds)
- 2-year warranty
- Adjustable according to lawn
- Heavy duty
- Need your constant vigilance
- little hard to push at first cut
Overall ratings and discussion thoughts of people about this mower are quite satisfied.
If you are with a really tight budget but have little passion for gardening then this is for you.
Since it has no motor so you need to participate with your small effort to clean your lawn.
3. American Lawn Mower Company 50514 14-Inch 11-Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower
If your time is important to you then this Mower is for you. It provides more performance in less time.
11 Amp motor is enough to tackle every type of lawn.
Another great thing is that it has Adjustable handles to customize the size according to yourself.
Bag indicator is a noticeable feature of this mower since you don’t need to check your bag while cutting the grass when the bag fills with the grass the level indicators automatically will alert you to clean it.
On the other hand, it’s weight is 25.4 pounds with a powerful 11 Amp Motor.
- 9.5-gallon bag capacity
- No tools needed for assembly
- Easy roll 7-inch composite wheels
- Push-button start
- Light in weight
- Cord retention hook
- Extremely easy to operate
- Best for small lawns
- Loose blade nut after each us
- Problem while cutting 5,6 inches grass in height
Overall it’s the best option for small lawn owners because of its durability and features are perfect for small yards.
You can also buy if you have a big lawn, but you might face some tiny problems while cutting huge amounts of grass.
4. Earthwise 1715-16EW 16-Inch 7-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower, Gray/Silver/Green
Another value for money products is here to work like a charm with less Hassle.
A combination of Adjustable height and smooth wheel run makes this mower a perfect device to grooming your garden that you love to see.
Authority of this manufacturer is also a plus point because they have great positive reviews which makes sense to me to decide a better Reel mower.
Although it also has a 1-year warranty to prove its durability.
Perfect choice for cutting bentgrass in your lawn.since it has no grass and an electronic Motor in it.
It is a preferable mower for your garden to make the environment cleaner.
Unbreakable steel side plates and better Blades of alloy steel for staying sharp longer.
- Eco Friendly
- Really simple and easy to use
- Lightweight (26 pounds)
- Clean Cutting
- Cheap in price
- 1-year warranty
- Difficult to cut the tall pieces of grass
- Handgrip won’t long last
- No Push button to start
Overall performance was good and also the best lawn mower for weeds, but you may face some issues while cutting tall pieces of grass.
On the other hand, if you cut the grass on a weekly basis then it’s the best pick for your lawn.
5. Sun Joe MJ401C 14-Inch 28-Volt Cordless Push Lawn Mower, Green
And here comes the Sun Joe mj401c.
The last but not least with his 28 V 4 Ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery to give your lawn a new look in one charge.
It’s another perfect mower for small to medium lawns.
Another Accessory that comes with this mower is a Detachable 10. 6-gal (40 l) grass catcher for trouble-free disposal.
Less noise and more work is his duty to do with its power.
Built-in indicator for battery level.28 V of lithium-ion rechargeable battery could last long for 25 minutes of smooth run-time.
Easy Push button to start for work.
- Steel blades
- Environmental friendly
- 10,000 sq. ft on a single charge
- Light in weight (29.1 pounds)
- Not recommended for large yards
- No replaceable battery
- Not for taller grass due to battery life
This mower is an ideal and great choice for small to mid lawn owners for better cutting but if you have a large yard and taller grass then you might face some problems in terms of battery charge and its bag that will frequently need to be empty.
Now it’s your turn to choose what you want according to your lawn. We reviewed the best performing mowers under 200 to save your budget and time. Thanks for reading.