Removing Weeds from the lawn area can be quite an annoying task especially in blazing hot summers.
Removing them with hands also takes a lot of time.
So it’s way much better to use Lawnmowers to pick weeds whether they are tall or small.
Sataturf reviewed the 5 best lawn mowers for weeds so you can quickly pick up your winning lawn mower in a few minutes.
List of 5 Best Lawn Mowers for Weeds in 2021
- Troy-Bilt TB220 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower.
- Greenworks 20-Inch Corded Electric Lawn Mower (25022).
- EGO Power+ LM2000-S Cordless Walk-Behind Lawn Mower.
- Ariens IKON-X 52″ Zero Turn Mower (915223).
- Husqvarna MZ61 Zero Turn Riding Mower.
Here is a more detailed Review on all these 5 Lawn Mowers for Weeds.
The Troy-Bilt TB 220 Lawn Mower features a powerful 159cc OHV engine and It is a 3-in-1 self-propelled lawnmower.
The wheels are approximately 8 x 8 inches which provide great control.
Comfortable Handle gives you more grip when you are mowing the lawn.
It has a cutting and mulching deck height between 1.25 – 3.75″ providing three options for your desired cut.
This lawnmower is great for mowing weeds on small and medium-sized yards.
With its 3-in-1 mulching options, you can select your desired cut for either mulching, side discharge or bagging.
Furthermore, it features dual-lever height adjustment for comfortable use and it is equipped with a Tri-action cutting system that ensures an even and a clean-cut in just one pass.
- Weight: 79.5 Pounds
- Dimensions: 36.7 x 24 x 17.8 Inches
- Steel Deck: 21 Inches Long
- Wheels Size: 8 x 8 Inch
- Powerful 159cc OHV Engine.
- 3-in-1 Mulching Capabilities.
- Dual-Lever Height Adjustments.
- 3-in-1 Functions.
- Tri-Action Cutting System.
- Powerful Engine.
- Comfortable Handle And Smooth Maneuverability.
- Perfect For Small And Medium-Sized Yards.
- Dual Lever Height Adjustment.
- Not Suitable For Big Yards.
- Some User Report On Getting A Defective Unit.
Greenworks 25022 Mower contains a Powerful 12 Amp Motor and 20 inches Durable Steel Deck.
This lawnmower is easy to start all you have to do is plug it in and push the power button.
The seven positions single lever height adjustment allows you to cut the grass and weed in various different ranges.
It is equipped with 10-inch rear wheels and 7-inch front wheels, Greenworks features 3-in-1 discharge for rear bagging, side discharge, and mulching capabilities it’s handle folds down for compact storage.
It is a great mower for those who are looking for an electric lawnmower and is under 200$ price range.
(Note: Extension Cord Not Included).
- Weight: 60 Pounds
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 23.5 x 14.2 Inches
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor
- Steel Deck: 20-Inch
- Push Button Start.
- Fold-able Handles.
- Rear Wheels: 10″
- Front Wheels: 7″
- 3-in-1 Features (rear bagging, side discharge & mulching).
- 7 Height Positions For Grass Cutting Between (1-1/2″ to 3-3/4″)
- Power Cord: Not Included.
- Easy To Maneuver.
- 3-in-1 Mower.
- 20-Inch Cutting Deck.
- Compact And Easy To Start.
- Low Maintenance.
- Not Great For Large Yards.
- Needs An Extension Cord.
- Cord Can Be Cumbersome.
- For Heavily Overgrown Lawns It’s Performance Is Not Good. You Will First Need To Use A Weed Whacker On The Lawn.
- User Reports On Getting Defective Unit.
The EGO Power Cordless lawn mower is made from weather-resistant construction (ipx4) and its 3-in-1 function allows you to choose between mulching, bagging and side discharge.
Its 20 inch cutting capacity helps you to cut more grass or weed in less time thus reducing the number of passes you have to make.
It features a High-Torque 600W Magnetic Motor and its foldable design makes it easy to store and greatly helps in cleaning it.
Furthermore, with the LED headlights you can mow at any time such as in low light or in the evening.
The EGO POWER is a great rechargeable mower that delivers the performance of gas without much noise, fuss, and fumes.
- Weight: 56.2 Pounds
- Dimensions: 37.4 x 21.6 x 16.1 Inches
- Cut Capacity: 20”
- 3-In-1 Function.
- LED Headlights.
- Magnetic Motor: 600W
- Push-Button Start.
- Weather-Resistant Construction.
- Easily Folds For Compact Storage.
- Easy To Maneuver.
- Fold-able Design For Easy Storage.
- LED Lights.
- Cutting Capacity Of 20-Inch
- 3-in-1 (mulching, bagging or side discharge).
- User Reports On Getting Defective Unit And Battery.
- Poor Customer Service And They May Not Honor Warranty.
This Zero Turn Mower features a 23 HP Kawasaki 726 cc FR V Twin-Engine and it comes with 3 blades that have a dial-operated cutting height selectors.
It allows 13 cutting height positions which are ranging from 1.5 inches to 4.5 inches in small increments.
Great for cutting grass and weeds. It is easy to use and quite durable.
This lawnmower is suitable for both professionals and beginners.
The High back padded seat is very comfortable so you can mow the lawn without getting tired.
For superior deck stability, the dual-arm lift is given a commercial-grade design containing a 4-point suspension system allowing the blades to cut grass evenly.
(Note: Check its warranty information before purchase as this is not stated clearly on the product sales page).
- Weight: 635 Pounds
- Dimensions: 77.5 x 63.4 x 40.9 Inches
- Power Source: Gasoline-Powered
- Number of Blades: 3
- Horsepower (HP): 23
- Engine Type: V-twin
- Fuel Capacity: 2.8 Gallon (10.5 L)
- Cutting Width: 52 Inch
- Cutting Heights: 1.5-4.5 In
- Cutting Position: 13
- Length: 77.5 In
- Width: 63.4 In
- Height: 40.9 In
- Displacement (CC): 726 cc
- Maximum Forward And Reverse Speed: 7 mph / 3 mph
- Powerful Engine.
- Superior Deck Stability.
- Steel Framed Body.
- 13 Cutting Height Adjustments.
- 52-Inch Cutting Deck.
- Doesn’t Come With A Mulching Set.
- Wheels Tend To Slip On Marshy Ground.
This Husqvarna MZ61 Zero Turn Mower features an 11-gauge steel cutting deck that offers 61 inches cut and its Kawasaki 24 HP engine provides reliable startup.
It is a Gasoline-Powered mower and has a max speed of 8 mph.
The Roll-over protection system ensures safer operations in all conditions.
The commercial hydraulics and heavy-duty steel frame create a great mowing experience.
It has a high-back seat with armrests that are padded with thick foam so you can comfortably ride this lawnmower for hours without getting tired.
Besides that, the Clippings can be mulched, discharged, or bagged with a 9-bushel triple bag collection system.
(Note:Mulching kit and Bagger attachment are sold separately).
- Weight: 770 pounds
- Power Source: Gasoline-Powered
- Cutting Width: 61 in
- Power output: 24 hp
- Max Speed: 8 mph
- Fuel tank volume: 5 gal
- Cutting deck type: 11-gauge fabricated
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Oil filter: Yes
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4.5 in
- Seat material And Height: Vinyl / 18″ high back
- (For Detailed Specification Visit here)
- Easy To Use.
- 61-Inch cutting deck.
- Powerful Engine 24HP.
- Comfortable High Back Seat and Armrests.
- Not Suitable For Small Lawn.