Sataturf.com is participating in Amazon Affiliate program so there are affiliate links included in the pages and earn commissions through this program and affiliate links. Read more
Klarus XT12GT – Full Review + Specs and Features for 2022
A flashlight company called Klarus, established in 2011, Klarus is dedicated to creating new technologies and doing thousands of innovations in flashlights. Their products are developed for safety and quality, but designed for optimum utility. Quality and safety are the highest priorities at Klarus.
Klarus Xt12GT Review Summary:
Klarus Xt12GT flashlight is one of their top-notch products, it is compact, exceptionally bright, extendable beam reach, and conveniently rechargeable flashlight, ideal for Law Enforcement, Military, and others.
Two user settings are available at the programmable user interface; instant mode change, One-Touch Strobe, One-Touch Turbo, One-Touch Low, Mode Memory, and SOS.
A wide variety of lighting modes be customized to meet your needs.
Convenient Magnetic Charger and Battery Indicator: Self-locating base, magnetic attachment, sealed against water, dirt, sand.
A smart temperature control system keeps this LED and its internal components healthy and safe at the same time by properly monitoring internal temperatures and adjusting the brightness accordingly.
Featuring an aluminum alloy body with a CNC machine; military-spec hard anodizing and lightweight. The rugged case is impact resistant up to 1 m and waterproof up to IPX8 standards.
The maximum output could reach 1600LM only when using KLARUS 18GT-36 3600mAh battery or the same battery from other brands. The use of a normal 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries could result in an output of only 1300LM.
- Dimension: (Head)45.2mm(1.78in) × (Body)25.4mm(1in) × (Length)161.5mm(6.36in)
- Net weight: 159g (5.60oz) (Excluding battery)
- AR-coated ultra-clear glass
- Reflector with a smooth surface
- LEDs have a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
- The light is outstanding! And also very small.
- A charging port on the exterior is an important feature.
- Distances up to 600 meters are exceptional for Long-range shooting.
- It’s just hard to figure out how to use all the modes.
- You need to read the instructions to understand all the different settings.
- Illuminates up to a distance of 603 meters.
- The maximum output is 1600 lumens.
- An indicator of battery capacity
- The IPX-8 rating means it is waterproof (and can be used underwater up to 2 meters).
- A dual tail switch allows easy and convenient control of the lights.
- Turbo (1600 lumens) – 1.2 hour runtime
- High (400 lumens) – 4 hour runtime
- Medium (100 lumens) – 14 hour runtime
- Low (10 lumens) – 200 hour runtime
- Strobe (1600 lumens) – 2.4 hour runtime
- SOS (100 lumens) – 42 hour runtime
Karlus is one of the most famous flashlight manufacturers of the 20th century. Several years ago, they started providing quality flashlights.
A number of real buyers have given them great and recommended reviews. The Karlus XT12(GT) is a great innovation that has many advanced features and provides next-level specs for day-to-day and commercial users.