Students are an asset to this World because they represents prosperity and innovations.
Here at SataTurf we are launching a ScholarShip Program to help Students in need to have a chance to earn some fund to help them in their financial situations.
The Scholarship will be rewarded to one student only for this phase.
We also aim to give more scholarships in the future.
(The Amount is $1000 and the Scholarship is tuition-only and will be sent to the financial office and it is not renewable.)
Who can apply for Scholarship?
- Medical Students.
What is the Application Process?
- Write an article on topic “What can we do to save Forests from Wild Fires?” or “What can we do for the Future the Agriculture or How to Increase the production of Agriculture and prevent hunger.”
- You must Submit one essay on any topic you prefer before September 27th, 2021.
- All applications should be sent to “[email protected]” in a Word format only using your academic email (Edu email address). PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- The winners will be announced on no later than December 30th, 2021 and the winner will be notified via email after reviewing the submitted articles.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university in the United States.
By submitting an entry to Sataturf Scholarship, you transfer all rights and ownership of submitted content to Sataturf.com, regardless of whether your entry is selected as a winner or not. Sataturf.com reserves the right to publish submitted work at the conclusion of the entry period in any manner Sataturf.com deems appropriate.
The winner will be confirmed ONLY after providing proof of enrolment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill, a picture of a current student ID, official or unofficial transcripts, or letter of proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which the winner is enrolled.
In this program, if the winner cannot prove enrollment at a college, university, or school, a secondary winner will be chosen.
- Sataturf will never ask you to pay to apply for a scholarship.
- Sataturf will never ask you to provide credit card information or social security number.
- Sataturf will never guarantee for winning the scholarship money.
If any company or institution requires or does any of the above, the opportunity is most likely a scam. Make sure to report to your local student services office.